Wednesday, March 30, 2011
STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!
The other day, I was pleased to receive this award from Joylene Nowell Butler.
According to the rules, I should share seven things about myself, and then pass the award on to seven bloggers.
So here goes....
1. I am a retired social worker who now enjoys the writer's life;
2. This past year, I have participated in several writer's challenges, including NaNoWriMo;
3. In addition to writing my books, I have lots of blogs (fourteen);
4. My five published books are available on Amazon.com and my website;
5. My four grown kids and seven grandkids illuminate my life;
6. I love reading, writing, and blogging...and don't really enjoy exercising;
7. I hate housework!
Now for the seven bloggers:
1. Becca, at Bookstack
2. Trish, at Desk Top Retreat
3. Alayne, at The Crowded Leaf
4. Natalie, at The Book Inn
5. Sheila, at Book Journey
6. Kathy, at Bermuda Onion
7. The Girl from the Ghetto
So, thanks again to Joylene for reminding me that the blogging community is a fun place...and congrats to everyone else receiving this award.
Hope you all have a great day!