LAUREL-RAIN'S PRESCRIPTION

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, WHERE BOOKISH DELIGHTS HOLD CENTER STAGE AND WHERE BOOKS HELP CHASE AWAY THE BLUES.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY -- ONE DAY EARLY....














What exciting and special moments are you planning today?  Maybe you'll see a romantic movie with someone special, or perhaps you'd like to read a romantic suspense book.

I finished one yesterday on "Sparky," my Kindle reader, called Lancelot's Lady.  Click the title for my review.


My Sparky has other romantic tales just waiting for me, too, so I might just read some today.  But sometimes, the best kind of romantic offering can be found in the movies.  I'm thinking of going to see this one starring Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Adam Sandler.


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend....And today, I'm sending a special shout-out to my granddaughter Aubrey, who is celebrating her birthday today!



Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're feeling blue, try my prescription and read, read, read!! And if you'd like to give this blog an award, thanks! But I prefer your comments....

Click to Buy Web of Tyranny

Click to Buy Miles to Go

CURRENTLY READING

Laurel-Rain's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Great Suspense!

TO READ

Laurel\-Rain's bookshelf: to-read

Mary Ann in Autumn: A Tales of the City NovelHanna's DaughtersMiss Hildreth Wore BrownElizabethSolomon's OakSolomon's Oak

More of Laurel-Rain's books »
Laurel-Rain's to-read book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

NETWORKED BLOGS ON FACEBOOK

MORE COLLECTIONS

MORE COLLECTIONS
CHECK THEM OUT!

Great Deals!