LAUREL-RAIN'S PRESCRIPTION

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, WHERE BOOKISH DELIGHTS HOLD CENTER STAGE AND WHERE BOOKS HELP CHASE AWAY THE BLUES.

Friday, May 21, 2010

BOOK BLOGGER HOP















This is a meme hosted by Jennifer, at Crazy for Books.  The point of the hop is to discover exciting and possibly new book blogs to visit and follow.

I've participated a few times, now, and have, indeed, found blogs that I've ended up following as a result of the visit.

So if you want to participate, just hop on over to Jennifer's blog, sign the Mr. Linky, and happily hop around the blogosphere.


8 comments:

  1. Just hopping by - hop on over to The Wormhole!
    Happy Reading – have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the hop! (Days late, I know) and thought I would say hello! I love meeting fellow book bloggers :) Happy reading!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping by, Rachel...I just hopped over to yours and I'm fascinated by the Ian McEwen conversation. I have two of his books on my stacks...I'll come back to your blog after I've read them.

    ReplyDelete

If you're feeling blue, try my prescription and read, read, read!! And if you'd like to give this blog an award, thanks! But I prefer your comments....

Click to Buy Web of Tyranny

Click to Buy Miles to Go

CURRENTLY READING

Laurel-Rain's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Great Suspense!

TO READ

Laurel\-Rain's bookshelf: to-read

Mary Ann in Autumn: A Tales of the City NovelHanna's DaughtersMiss Hildreth Wore BrownElizabethSolomon's OakSolomon's Oak

More of Laurel-Rain's books »
Laurel-Rain's to-read book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

NETWORKED BLOGS ON FACEBOOK

MORE COLLECTIONS

MORE COLLECTIONS
CHECK THEM OUT!

Great Deals!